Customer satisfaction is our most important confirmation of efficiency. If subsequent contractors work with us year after year and recommend us to their partners, it means that we have successfully fulfilled our promise relating to quality. This is our pride and motivation for further efforts. In this style, taking care of every detail, we have been operating from the very beginning, always tailoring specific solutions to customer needs and requirements of a competitive market.
K.A.N tissue trading machinery was set up in 2014. an experienced supplier of best solutions from Asia and Europe. Since then, our offer has significantly evolved, constantly adjusting to changes in the market and expectations of both new and regular customers. We change as a company and as a contractor in order for the quality and professionalism of our offers to remain invariably great – at all times responding to the new challenges faced by our customers.
K.A.N Tissue Trading Machinery is part of Kadilani machinery stated in Poland , which has been established on 2003 with A huge experience with tissue machinery all over the world .
We operate in Middle east and Central and Eastern Europe, providing distinctive businesses with tools that help them excel in their work and beat their own records.
Provide our customers with high quality machines with unique capabilities in manufacturing a wide range of paper products.
· customer satisfaction
· experience and confidence
· innovation and professionalism
· high-quality products and services
· building lasting relationships with our customers
We provide each customer with:
· comprehensive technical advice in the selection of machines for the production profile,
· delivery of the machines purchased, at a designated place,
· insurance of machines for the duration of transport to the customer,
· professional support and supervision of unloading,
· installation and start-up of machines,
· training staff in operating the purchased machines,
· reliable service and professional technical support by skilled engineers from Poland, Taiwan and Italy during and after the warranty period,
· user manual in the native language.